Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tom Ford Spring 2011 Editorial in W Magazine.


In the interview Tom Ford opens up about the women who inspired his collection:
About Daphne Guinness: “Daphne is about structure, so the most important thing is that her dress is corseted and shows off her incredible figure. She is also not a shrinking violet and can pull off fashion looks that many would be afraid of. I wanted her to have one of the most dramatic looks in the show.”
About Rachel Feinstein: “Every time I see Rachel, I am dazzled by her smile, and I think about color. Rachel is all about color.”
About Karen Elson: “Karen in such an exotic beauty, I always love dressing her in color that plays off her skin tome and hair color.”
About Lou Doillon: “Lou is young and has an amazing body. She was the perfect person to wear a catsuit-Le smoking.”


Tom Ford's work is FABULOUS!

via fashionlover.


No comments:

Post a Comment